What else can you do with baking soda other than BAKE?
Well, I have a little treat for you. I had no idea there are so many uses for Baking Soda.
I remember the day when I thought it was only used for killing odours in the fridge.
Here are 17 things you can do with Baking Soda to help improve your health.
Uses for baking soda
1. Use it as an antacid.
2. Use it as underarm deodorant by applying it with a powder puff.
3. Mix half a teaspoon with peroxide paste and use it as toothpaste.
4. Use it as a face and body scrub.
5. Add a cup to bathwater to soften your skin.
6. Relieve skin itch from insect bites and pain from sunburn.
7. Remove strong odors from your hands by rubbing them with baking soda and water.
8. Put two tablespoons in your baby’s bathwater to help relieve diaper rash.
9. Apply it on rashes, insect bites, and poison ivy irritations.
10. Take a baking soda bath to relieve skin irritations.
11. Heartburn? Take a teaspoon of baking soda mixed with one-half glass of water.
12. Freshen your mouth by gargling half a teaspoon of baking soda mixed water.
13. Relieve canker sore pain by using it as mouthwash.
14. Use it to relieve bee stings.
15. Use it to relieve windburns.
16. Apply it on jellyfish sting to draw out the venom.
17. Unblock stuffy nose by adding a teaspoon of baking soda to your vaporizer.
Stay tuned because the next article will show you 17 benefits of Baking Soda for around the home. See here: The 17 Health Benefits Of Baking Soda (18.1)
Naturally Down To Earth Daddy
Have you ever wondered about the food your family eats and how toxic it really is? Or how about your home?
We have put together a FREE Weekly Webinar just for you.
Each week, we will be presenting a different topic (mattresses, food, toxic free travel).
We will EXPOSE the different toxins that are directly effecting our families on a daily basis.
We make sure it’s information you can start using as soon as you learn it.
There is absolutely nothing to sell on this 30 minute webinar, so you can just hop on, and enjoy the information we give away. You can start living TOXIC FREE today.
Register for this FREE Weekly Webinar right now and enjoy!
Latest posts by Margaux (see all)
- Mexico, here we come! - March 10, 2015
- 7 Ways To Stay Healthy, Strong And Illness-Free This Winter - November 15, 2014
- How To Use Activated Charcoal - November 3, 2014
- 4 Toxic Chemicals This Study Found In Our Halloween Costumes - October 30, 2014
- Top 5 Tips for Homebirth Dads - October 24, 2014