Many families like to enjoy oatmeal in the morning.
We are one of those families
Have you ever tried making it raw? It’s so easy and so nutritious.
Here’s the recipe we make and love:
~ 1 cup steel cut oats (soaked in water either overnight or for a couple of hours)***
~ 3 tsp raw honey (Click HERE to read 3 other better alternatives to sweetener your food)
~ hemp hearts seeds
~ 1 banana
~ chia seeds (soaked in water for 10 minutes, until they become gel)
~ diced apples
Mix first 6 ingredients together, then add apples and raisins (or what ever fruit you’d like!)
This raw oatmeal is loaded with nutrients and will give you a super healthy start to your day!
Other optional ingredient ideas:
– unsweetened coconut flakes
thesilverwallet dot com
kristen’s raw dot com
Latest posts by Margaux (see all)
- Living in the Tropics, The scary Trade off. (Warning, graphic Scorpion content) - September 3, 2015
- The Day that Changed Everything - August 25, 2015
- 3 Unbelievable Experiences In Less Than 19 Days (video) - August 15, 2015
- How to Detox From Conventional Antiperspirants And Deodorants. 10 Steps. - August 14, 2015
- I can’t believe this tastes so good. New Recipe! - August 14, 2015