What do we value more… smoking or our kids lives?
If you’re a parent and you smoke, do your actions speak louder than words.
1. You are putting yourself (your child’s caregiver and financial support) at risk.
2. You are putting them at risk for all sorts of diseases and health problems.
3. You are taking money and time away from them.
4. You are being selfish.
There is absolutely no excuse. Is there?
If you can name one good reason to smoke when you have children, please make sure to add it in the comments or on Facebook, here: Naturally Down To Earth
Please share and help get this message out to as many people as possible.
If you want to quit and/or if you want to heal from within and get healthy, our personal healer and holistic practitioners have agreed to offer their help for only $19 a week for this (Naturally Down To Earth) community only. Email them here: email@example.com. Please include “holistic counselling” in the subject line.
Naturally Down To Earth
Latest posts by Margaux (see all)
- Does Attachment Parenting Make Me Selfish? – September 2, 2013
- The Joys Of Co-sleeping. By an AP Single Mom – July 30, 2013
- New York Times Releases Unbelievable News On Deodorant… – July 30, 2013
- Another Kraft Product (Peek Freans) That’s NOT such a “Sensible Solution”. – July 22, 2013