believe how good it actually tastes.
And oh, so, so healthy! It’s vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and our children love it.
~ More than half of the fats are omega 3 fatty acids
~ an amazing food if you suffer from any inflammation
~ full of fibre, antioxidants and protein
Ingredients for this porridge:
~ 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk (we make our own, but you can buy
your own, just make sure it doesn’t contain weird additives such as carrageenan, etc.).
~ 1/3 cup chia seeds (or more if you like it thick)
~ 3 table spoons maple syrup (or more if you like it sweet :))
~ 1/4 teaspoon himalayan salt (or sea salt)
~ 1 teaspoon vanilla (we use real vanilla with no additives)
~ cut up fruit like strawberries, grapes, mango, blueberries, blackberries, etc. etc)
~ slices almonds or other healthy nuts (I was all out this morning!)All the above ingredients mixed together, plus a few more fruit pieces on top = YUM!!!I’d love to hear from you when you try it, comment below!
What do you think?
Latest posts by Margaux (see all)
- Living in the Tropics, The scary Trade off. (Warning, graphic Scorpion content) - September 3, 2015
- The Day that Changed Everything - August 25, 2015
- 3 Unbelievable Experiences In Less Than 19 Days (video) - August 15, 2015
- How to Detox From Conventional Antiperspirants And Deodorants. 10 Steps. - August 14, 2015
- I can’t believe this tastes so good. New Recipe! - August 14, 2015